Terms & conditions
“We hereby are not at the helm and decline the authorization of any transaction done by the cardholder beyond to the limit of the amount prescribed by us mutually with the authorized bank. On exceeding the payments, we are not liable for your loss”
The continued utilization of this site requires your obligation for the following terms:
- Every user must attach a password that has a minimum of six months from the arrival date. And, the two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer are required. Also, the traveler needs to have the budget to proceed with the expenses of the journey and the return ticket.
- The applicants from eligible countries make sure to apply minimum 4 days before their date of arrival in and the window of advance booking and go up to 120 days.
- The entry to India can only be done through the 28 designated airports namely: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam. The foreigners are only allowed to leave the country through ICPs (Immigration Check Post) in India.
- The visitors need to carry a printed copy of all documents, to avoid any inconvenience.
- On your arrival, you first need to go through the biometric verification by the Immigration officer. Make sure to provide the correct and genuine details of your visa and journey. The incomplete form is subjected to rejection.
- The ETA will be sent on the email address you provide us so make sure to provide the currently active email address.
Terms specified for visa fee:
- 1. The fee is determined by the regulations of Indian Government. It can be changed without any notice and information in advance. The fee also consists of the Indian embassy and other related charges.
- 2. This website is not accountable to inform any change on the fee of e-Visa. The visa fees cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances. Visa rejection is ultimately decided by the Immigration department of India.
The approval or disapproval visa will be the decision of the Government Immigrations department. Also, the reason for a visa may or may not be disclosed by the embassy to the applicant- We are not liable for it. But the fee can not be refunded in the case of rejection as the fee is the application charge and has nothing to do with acceptance or rejection.
Terms of issuance:
- The issue or approval of the visa is the permission to enter India and not the guarantee for the entrance. The entry of travelers is directed by the Immigration Officer at Indian airport only. Any change can take place without any notice so make sure to follow the website regularly to not miss anything.
- We are not accountable for any loss or damage that takes place due to the delay in the visa approval as everything is conducted by the government, and sometimes it takes time, depending upon your application.
- Your information with us is all encrypted and confidential by every means. But any unauthorized access to data is not our responsibility.
- Make sure to check your details enough times, so that nothing wrong can be sent to the embassy. So, ensuring the correctness of details is the responsibility of the user.
- If the e-Visa and has not been received in 4-5 days from the date of application, you can consult the matter with our team and we will do the needful on your behalf. On applying the e-Visa 120 days before the date of arrival, you may receive the result within 10 days i.e. 110 days before the arrival date. The entire process takes 4-7 days and it varies from case to case (Saturday, Sunday or Indian public holidays are excluded).
- Applicants who apply for 4 days before, are likely to receive the e-Visa on the 3rd day. However, for immediate e-Visa, you need to opt for urgent processing.
- Any delay or rejection taking place for not providing the proper documents is not our responsibility and the rejection cannot be challenged.
- For Sri Lankan or Chinese applicants, the time for results may vary- for the mentioned natives, it may take up to 5 days in urgent processing and 10 days in normal processing. Our customer care services can be reached anytime around the clock to get help.
- The terms and conditions are subjected to change or modified anytime without any prior notice or information.
Refunds and cancellation:
- After submitting the form and paying the fee, the processing of applicants starts shortly. So, the fees cannot be refunded on canceling the application due to any reason. So, make your mind before paying the fee.