E-visa India is keen on securing your privacy. We are open up towards our users and clearly mentioned that your certain information will be collected while using the website and you can be ensured that it might be used according to the privacy statement.
Information We Collect
We may gather the underneath information as per our privacy norms:
- Name, contact info, email address, phone numbers and other basic information that is provided in the application form.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode.
- Extra provided information on users.
Process of Collecting Information
We require this information to understand your needs and try to improve our service, for the following aims:
- In-house data storing
- We may use the collected information to improve the services and modified it as per the user’s interests.
- We might use the data to send you marketing emails about new products, exciting offers on a regular basis.
- We may reach you once in a while by using the given data for researching. We may use the different methods of communication to get in touch with you, for example, email, telephone, fax or messages. We might use the information to change the site according to the user’s wellbeing.
- E-Visa India is dedicated to verifying that your data is sheltered and secure. To turn away unlawful access or revelation we have set up suitable physical, electronic and official procedures to safeguard and secure the data we assemble on the web.
- A cookie is a small file that demands approval to be put on your PC's hard drive. Once you agreed to accept it, the document is incorporated and the cookie allows examines web traffic or reveals to you when you visit a particular site. A cookie allows web applications to respond as an individual. The web application can tailor its exercises to your needs, various interests by gathering and reviewing data about your interests.
- Our website uses traffic log cookies to arrange which pages are being used. It helps us to look at information about site page traffic and increments our site to adjust it according to user needs.
- The main reason for doing this is to study our user’s behavior and after that, we remove it from the server.
- Cookies assist us with giving you a prevalent site, by engaging us to see which pages you discover significant and which you don't. A cookie doesn't give us access to your PC or any close to private data about you, as opposed to the data you share with us.
- You can easily choose or remove the cookies as the option is always accessible, you can choose it according to your advantage. Most web browsers mechanically acknowledge cookies, yet you can change your program setting to decline cookies in case you don’t need it. This may get you far from misusing the site.
Links to other websites
- E-Visa India may incorporate the links to various websites. In any case, when you have used these links to leave our site, you should remember that, that we don't have any duty regarding those sites. Consequently, we can't be accountable for the confirmation and security of any information which you give while visiting such websites. You should practice alert and look at the security statement referenced on the site.
Handling your personal information
You may choose to bind the gathered or utilization of your data in the subsequent techniques:
- Whenever you are requested to fill in a form on the site, find the box that you can snap to demonstrate that you don’t want the information to be used for any purposes.
- In case you are consented to use your private data for endorsing purposes and don’t want any promotional mail from us, you can write to us directly us at email@example.com
- We don't sell or lease your data to others without your consent. We may use your data to send you marketing info about others which we trust you may discover interesting.
- You can ask for details of personal data that we store about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 anytime. For that, you will have to pay some amount. In case, you might want a duplicate of the information write to us without any second thought.
- If you find that any of your information, stored to us using for inappropriate or inadequate purposes, write to us promptly, at the firstname.lastname@example.org. We will rapidly address it.
- Fee for E-Tourist Visa (eTV) is INR 8950.00 Travelers can use the credit/debit cards for payment. The charge should be paid at least 4 days before the date of travel otherwise application won't be processed.
- Fee for Urgent e-Tourist visa is INR 19643.00 per tourist; other charges are not included in it.